Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
General Terms and Conditions:
· You must provide valid information needed to complete the signup process.
· The Service will not be responsible for any loss of data, disclosure of data or incurred damage that will result from not securing your password and account.
· You must not violate any law or make any unauthorized or illegal use while, and by, using the service.
· You will be responsible for all the content and activity which are held under you account.
· You must be 15 years or older to use this Service.
· You must never record / upload images or videos of our software or website to video sites like www.youtube.com as this infringes our copyright.
· Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” basis.
· You must not resell, copy or duplicate the service, or any part of it, without a written permission from The Service.
· RivalCheats does not warrant that the service will answer your needs, will be free of errors, will be secure or will be available at all times.
· The Service holds its rights to remove, or not to remove, any content which us unlawful or offensive. However, any written abuse or threat made in an account will result in the immediate termination of that account.
· You expressly understand and agree that The Service shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from the direct or indirect use of the service.
· You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Service and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from against loss or threatened loss or expense by reason of the liability or potential liability of The Service for or arising out of any claims for damages. In such a case, The Service will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
· Customer support hours are 7.30am – 4pm GMT, Monday-Friday
· After you have accessed our private members center or downloaded our virtual software, you have received the full value of your purchase.
· You acknowledge that our products are digital downloads and we don’t offer refunds once you have downloaded the product you purchased.
Pricing and Payment
· The Service will not be responsible for any lose of contents or features or inability to perform tasks resulting from downgrading of the account.
· “One week access” mean that you have 7 days of access to the product.
· “One month access” mean that you have 30 days of access to the product.
· “Three months access” will mean that you have 90 days of access to the product.
· “Lifetime access” will mean that you have access to the product until it is eventually discontinued.
· The Service reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· The Service has the right to terminate your account. This will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and you will be prevented any from access to the service.
· The failure of The Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Service and governs your use of The Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Service.
· The Service reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes or updates made to the application are subject to these Terms of Service. Continuing to use the service after such changes or updates are made will constitute your consent to those updates and/or changes.
In any case you have a question regarding these terms of service, you may email it to [email protected]